Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Ancillary Task - Print Magazine Advert - Final

Daughters are an alternative rock genre for this reason, I would print the advert in the publication, Kerrang! magazine. They are well known for supporting rock bands but many of their adverts promote independent bands as well. It would feature alongside other adverts towards the back of the issue where Kerrang! print most of their advertisements for performances and upcoming releases of similar musicians. Magazine exposure could develop even stronger support from consumers for both Kerrang! and the band. I've also made few alterations to the advert as I've changed it from an 'EP' to 'song' as EP's only consist of around five songs on an album. I've also centered the band, and images from the music video above and below. Furthermore I've added rating from well known rock magazines, and a QR code, to scan and be able to view the song and album quickly. There is synergy between all three ancillary tasks, such as all the picture's used are also part of the digipak, which basically is footage taken from the A2 music video, that we also produced. In addition the font's have been kept the same throughout all three tasks.



No comments:

Post a Comment