Inside: Right side (CD holder)
In addition the CD holder has the first band image which is great for star image, furthermore I've added a track list to help the buyer, in case the digipak is missing. It is also in greyscale to match the rest of the panels. This colour scale is also present on the magazine advert, along with the band long shot, in order to create synergy, between all three ancillary products.
The last panel for my digipak, also contains the track list which conforms greatly to how digipaks are created, Furthermore as inspired by Linkin Park, I placed the track list further down the center and added a picture of the protagonist above it, in order to be clearly visible. Furthermore I've added a bar code, a website and a small print for illegal downloading warning that is seem on almost every digipak. The record label is also on the bottom right hand corner for easy recognition. |
No comments:
Post a Comment