![]() |
| Using publisher |
Tuesday, 31 March 2015
Ancillary Task - Print Magazine Advert - Draft
In creating my magazine advert I used three different software's. I used two apps that I came across on the App store 'font candy' and 'split pic' which were great in enabling me to blend pictures together and finally I used 'Publisher'. In addition 'font candy' allowed me to put text above an image, so the image is only seen through the cut out of the letters. I placed a star image of Georgie in the texts which will be in the center of the magazine advert. There were also special effects on the apps' and I used the effect 'rise' which created a more warm and toned down color which reflects the same as in our music video 'Drown'. Using 'split pic' I was able to put the images together like a collage. I used images from the actual music video as it is promoting the new single also the band will be featuring on the magazine advert, however I am still deciding on how to do this. Finally I used Publisher in order to add the details, such as the band name, website and album release. With also the addition of a QR code to enable customers to quickly scan on the go, and rating from well known music magazines, which would boost sales to a great extent.
Labels:
Advert,
Ancillary Task,
band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment