Friday, 26 September 2014

Target Audience

I would like to choose the Rock Genre for our music video as in my group it is our common interest furthermore is because the target audience is aimed at the same age as me (18), therefore it will be easier to relate my band members with people I know, also this genre's music video's are usually low budget and often shot in, public places such as public parks, city streets, pub's. These are places in which I will be able to film with it being a problem. If I chose the genre R&B for example the conventions for that music video would be at either in the rough streets of America, contrasting against the life of luxury, with big manor houses, and expensive sports car's, which I don't have access too. The genre of  Rock just makes sense to do as it's the music genre I like to listen to, the target audience relates to me and also there music video are low budget and are usually at settings which I can get access too. The Target audience would be 16-25, mainly young adults who can relate to this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment